一心想你好 I have your interest at my heart

一心想你好 I have your interest at my heart


一心想你好 I have your interest at my heart

I can’t bear to see you suffer.

我不忍心看到你受苦。

When you go to the hospital I often ask who you are visiting.

當你去醫院的時候,我經常問你在看誰。

I hope you are healthy and visiting one of your friends.

我希望你身體健康,去拜訪你的一個朋友。

The pain in your body is more painful in my heart.

你身上的痛苦在我心裡更加痛苦。

I trust you unconditionally and silently help you without asking for any return.

我無條件信任你,默默為你付出不求回報。

You don’t have to disguise your failure against me.

在我身邊你無需偽裝你的失敗。

I can understand your failure and listen to your poignant cry.

我都能理解你的失敗,傾聽你酸楚的哭喊。

And make up my mind to help you succeed next time.

並下定決心幫助你下次成功。

How can my inner world influence your outer worlds?

我的內心世界能如何影響你的外部世界?

If I can get better and more dexterous and more bounteous to you,

如果我能變得更好,更靈巧,對你更慷慨,

You won’t suffer so much.

你就不會受這麼多苦。

It really becomes my passion to care for you,

關心你真的變成了我的激情,

It is entirely natural so that there’s no need to over explain it.

這完全自然,所以不需要過多解釋。

The better part of me is struggling to express.

我多半不太會表達。

Please forgive my inability to diagnose and articulate your problems.

請原諒我無法診斷和講清你的問題。

I just want you to be better and healthier.

我卻想讓你變得更好和更健康。

1. can’t bear to

於心不忍

1)I can’t bear to see you like this.

我不忍看你這樣。

2)He can’t bear to talk about it, even to me.

他不想和別人談論這件事,哪怕對我也是一樣。

3)Someone here I can’t bear to leave behind.

這有我不能丟下的人。

4)I force myself to do something for you because I can’t bear to spend my life regretting.

我強迫自己為你做點什麼,因為我不能忍受在中浪費我的生命

2.dexterous

美 [ˈdekstrəs]

adj.靈巧的;熟練的;敏捷的

As people grow older they generally become less dexterous.

隨著年齡的增長,人通常會變得不再那麼手巧。

and in that space of massive upheaval in the external world, people were obliged to almost recalibrate their sense of who they were.

3.The better part of

絕大部分;多數

I spent the better part of my life searching for you.

我花了一生來找你。

4. diagnose and articulate 診斷和講清

articulate

美 [ɑːrˈtɪkjuleɪt , ɑːrˈtɪkjələt]

v.明確表達;清楚說明;口齒清楚;清晰吐(字);清晰發(音);與…合成整體

adj.善於表達的;口齒清楚的;發音清晰的

1)She struggled to articulate her thoughts.

她竭力表明她的想法。

2) He was too shy to articulate properly.

他害羞得無倫次。

3)These courses are designed to articulate with university degrees.

這些課程旨在與大學學位接軌。

4)a robot with articulated limbs

關節型四肢機器人

Leave a Comment